G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation... 3D?


Nikki Finke, at Deadline Hollywood broke a staggering exclusive story today: G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is not being released next month. Instead, they're delaying its release until March 2013. The reason? They want to do a post-production conversion of the film, to add 3D. They quote the recent success of Titanic 3D in China internationally as the reason it's a good idea to spend their marketing budget for the film twice. Gitesh Pandya of Box Office Guru pithily tweeted, "with GIJoe2 moving from June to March2013 it may become 1st film ever to buy SuperBowl ads 2 yrs in a row."

Our suggestion about why Paramount made the move? Four words:

  • Spider-Man
  • Avengers
  • Batman
  • Prometheus

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

46% of 2014's Oscar Winners Were 3D Films

The Amazing Spider-Man: How Good Is Its 3D?

Dr. Cinephile or: How I Learned to Stop Reading 'Movie Gossip' and Love the Internet: The Best Apps

3D